Restoring your name to the register

‚ÄčIf you're no longer registered because you have been working abroad, taken a career break, or been removed from the register for non completion of CPD, non compliance of indemnity or for not paying the annual retention fee and you would like to practise in the UK, you will need to apply for restoration to the register.

Related content

Contact GDC

+44 (0) 20 7167 6000

37 Wimpole Street

London W1G 8DQ


Secure area for dental professionals