Who else can help?

​We are one of a number of organisations which may be able to help if you are not happy with the treatment, behaviour or service you have received from a registered dental professional. 

We require all dental practices to have their own query or complaints procedure and most concerns can be settled locally and quickly, by the dental professional or their employer.

If you have a concern about the way in which your treatment was carried out, you can raise this with the practice to see if you can resolve the problem or NHS in the first instance (but not both). If you are unhappy with the outcome of your concern with either the practice or NHS, then you should contact your local Ombudsman.

For more information on other organisations who may be able to help you, please see below:

Related content

Contact GDC

+44 (0) 20 7167 6000

37 Wimpole Street

London W1G 8DQ


Secure area for dental professionals