How to obtain a refund

The GDC cannot provide any legal advice. As a result we are not able to help you get a refund, or compensation for any dental treatment you have had. However, if you are:

  • unhappy with the treatment that you received, 
  • you are seeking a full or partial refund,
  • or you feel you are entitled to compensation,

this information might help you.‚Äč

If you are unable to resolve the matter directly with your dental professional, you may wish to seek independent legal advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureau

Related content

Contact GDC

+44 (0) 20 7167 6000

37 Wimpole Street

London W1G 8DQ


Secure area for dental professionals