January 2017 ORE Part 2 Booking Opening
On 1st December at 09.30 we will open the January 2017 ORE Part 2 for booking (to be held from 26th - 29th January 2017). Bookings must be made through eGDC.
Please check that you have log-in details for your eGDC account before this date (information about eGDC account set up is also available on the ORE Latest Information Page).
Cheque bookings are only available to candidates being sponsored by an organisation working with refugees or a charity. Please call the Examinations Team ahead of an exam opening for booking to check the booking procedure if this applies to you. Tel: +44(0)20 7167 6050.
Important information in relation to booking examinations through eGDC
Please note that eGDC has multiple log-in prevention. This means that if you are logged into your eGDC account on more than one device you will receive a warning message stating that 'we have detected that your log-in is in use on another device so you have been automatically logged out'.
In regard to the examination booking screen:
· You will be able to see the current time in the United Kingdom.
· 8 hours before an examination you are eligible to book is scheduled to open, the examination will appear in the 'bookings tab' and display the following message 'unavailable - opening at 09:30'
· You will need to click refresh at 09:30 when the examination opens
· You will be automatically logged out of eGDC if you have been logged in for more than 15 minutes
· When an examination you were eligible to book has filled, the booking screen will display 'closed - examination full' for 2 hours after.
The following booking rules apply:
· If you click 'book exam and pay' with no intention of sitting the examination or making payment, you will be prevented from booking the next available examination.
· Do not log into eGDC at this time if you do not wish to sit the examination.
· Payment for an examination position is required at the time of booking (no later than 1 hour after making the booking). If you do not have the funds to make payment at the time, do not attempt to book a place.